Creative Writing Energy Podcast – Episode 15
Good bye, 2019!
Hello Future. The 2020s are shining bright.
The 2010s was all about becoming, healing and growth – shedding old patterns and stale notions that no longer serve us as we step into a brand new era – 2020 is all about unity, connection and raising vibrations.
At the end of a cycle, it’s always interesting to reflect and see where you’ve been and what you’ve achieved, as well as paying respect to the old year… and decade.
Leave the negative shit at the door because we’re now entering the 2020s!
Kim and Catherine discuss their decade, and their hopes for the future, while wishing you all a very happy new year for 2020 and all the very best for the roaring 2020s.
2020 – what are your hopes, dreams, goals?
Whispering Ink New Release: Life. DEATH. LOVE & CONNECTION is Available for Preorder NOW! https://books2read.com/u/mYKjkx
Kim & Catherine Reflect on the 2010’s
- Oh, wow, 2010 seems like a lifetime ago! I joined RWA in 2008 and in 2010, I went on a week-long Romance Intensive course where I worked with a mentor which took my writing places I hadn’t expected!
- In 2011, I helped out with organising the RWA conference – way outside my comfort zone; mixing with booksellers, publishers and ‘famous’ authors.
- In 2012, I began a three-year stint as an editor of the monthly newsletter.
- In 2011 and 2012, I had short stories published, then a novel in 2013.
- My decade has been largely focused on learning everything I could about writing romance, and then writing them.
- Birth of second daughter – Indiana in 2011 – she was born on a bathroom floor 🙂 I tease her about this because she almost made the toilet!
- Birth of last child, Lakota – my Wolf child.
- 2015 was an extremely transformational year – spiritually, soulfully – a catalyst year that saw me writing my first book by the end of the year – Millie.
- 2017 – travelled to the States – another major shift in my life.
- Found myself – learned a lot and grew into myself – finally finding my life purpose, grounding, clarity … trust and faith in my path.
- This decade has been exceptionally transformational on many levels.
Thanks for joining in on our conversations.
Don’t forget to subscribe to Creative Writing Energy on your preferred podcast platform or YouTube, so you’ll be notified when our episodes become available.
- If you like what we’re doing and want to get involved, head over to our Patreon page where, for as little as a dollar a month you can support us and gain access to bonus content:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcGKP-BUX2F-_ck0lhfXrjA
- Creative Writing Energy MasterMind: https://whisperinginkpress.com/cwe-mastermind/
- Grab your copy of Creative Writing Energy for less than a dollar: https://books2read.com/u/mBQDxk
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/energy_writing
- Events: WriteHive Writer Convention 2020: https://whisperinginkpress.com/resources-for-writers/events/
- FINDING YOUR CREATIVE WRITING ENERGY WITH CATHERINE EVANS & KIM PETERSEN : MINDSET – May 2020