CWE Podcast – Episode 12
Argh! Christmas is creeping up on us again and you know what that means, right? People and small talk – usually in the form of relatives you see once a year (if you’re lucky). Aside from delectable delights and the heavenly aroma of crackling pork, the big day can be extremely taxing for the introvert.
Kim and Catherine discuss how they navigate Christmas obligations, what they practice for self-care (AKA keeping the sanity in check), pet Christmas joys and peevs, and pass on some tips – well, that’s the intention pre-recording.
Will you survive CWE’s episode 12?
Who knows? Listen if you dare.
Thanks for joining in on our conversations.
Don’t forget to subscribe to Creative Writing Energy on your preferred podcast platform or YouTube, so you’ll be notified when our episodes become available.
- If you like what we’re doing and want to get involved, head over to our Patreon page where, for as little as a dollar a month you can support us and gain access to bonus content: https://www.patreon.com/creativewritingenergy
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcGKP-BUX2F-_ck0lhfXrjA
- Creative Writing Energy MasterMind: https://whisperinginkpress.com/cwe-mastermind/
- Grab your copy of Creative Writing Energy for less than a dollar: https://books2read.com/u/mBQDxk
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/energy_writing
- Events: WriteHive Writer Convention 2020: https://whisperinginkpress.com/resources-for-writers/events/