Creativity is just like strength – you get more when you exercise it. The best way to build your creative mind is through practice. The more you flex your creative muscle, the more your mind will naturally innovate.
But every writer knows that being an author in today’s publishing landscape encompasses much more than getting words on the page.
Marketing, book launches, newsletters, audience engagement, social media optimisation and networking. These are just some of the tasks necessary for us to consider, and we haven’t mentioned family & friend time yet!
Join us in a creative discovery as we pick best-selling author, Beth Prentice’s … erm … brain and pluck out her secrets on how she balances between the logical and creative parts of her brain to generate a productive author business.
- Website: https://bethprenticenovels.com/books/
- Amazon: https://amzn.to/2nIVV9k
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PrenticeBeth
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bethprentice69/
- Healthline: Left Brain vs. Right Brain: https://www.healthline.com/health/left-brain-vs-right-brain
- An Evaluation of the Left-Brain vs. Right-Brain Hypothesis with Resting State Functional Connectivity Magnetic Resonance Imaging: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0071275
- Dr Joe Dispensa – Brain Mapping: https://drjoedispenza.com/pages/brain-mapping
- TEDed Animation by Elizabeth Waters:
Thanks for joining in on our conversations.
If you like what we’re doing and want to get involved, head over to our Patreon page where, for as little as a dollar a month you can support us and gain access to bonus content: patreon.com/creativewritingenergy
Grab your copy of Creative Writing Energy for less than a dollar: books2read.com/u/mBQDxk