The Pendulum has a rich history dating back as far as 6000 BC. Historically used to locate water, oil, gold and other minerals, the pendulum is also one of the oldest processes used to channel guidance from the higher realms. This simple tool can provide a pathway to help with creativity. We’re going to show you how.
In this episode you will discover:
- The history of dowsing and the pendulum.
- What a pendulum is and how to ask for the correct swinging patterns.
- Kim demonstrates how her pendulum works for her.
- How the pendulum acts as a tool to channel into your intuition, your higher-guides and your higher-creative mind.
- How and what to ask your pendulum in your story.
- Do pendulum boards work the same?
- Kim’s guest post – Writing Tips: overcoming Creative Blocks with a Pendulum on The Creative Penn: https://www.thecreativepenn.com/2019/09/11/writing-tips-overcoming-creative-blocks-with-a-pendulum/
- Discover more history: Journey to Ascension: https://journeytoascension.com/pendulum-dowsing-history/
- Rose Quartz properties: The Energy Muse: https://www.energymuse.com/rose-quartz-meaning
- Rowan Wood Properties: The Present Tree:
- The Goddess Tree: http://www.thegoddesstree.com/trees/Rowan.htm
How do you tap into your creativity?
Thanks for joining in on our conversations!
If you like what we’re doing and want to get involved, head over to our Patreon page where, for as little as a dollar a month you can support us and gain access to bonus content: patreon.com/creativewritingenergy
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/energy_writing
Creative Writing Energy Podcast on Transistor: https://creativewritingenergypodcast.transistor.fm/
Creative Writing Energy: Tools to Access your Higher-Creative Mind: https://books2read.com/u/mBQDxk